Tuesday, December 2, 2014

180 Cosmetics Body Shaping Solution Review.

I was scared to try this, cause lets face it, alot of products like this stink or smell really badly..Surprisingly this didn't. It smelled just like regular lotion. It is thick and creamy like lotion so it is also easy to apply to all your problem areas. I use it on my tummy and bat wings, i mean arms, lol. It has tightened up my tummy a bit and my skin, where used feels soft and isn't dry. It is an easy product to use, no weird and hard instructions, just once or twice a day, rub it in. You'll be on your way to younger, firmer, more hydrated skin in no time. I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment