Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Svelte PRO Supercharged Organic Anti-Cellulite Treatment with Caffeine, L'Carnitine & CoQ10 Review.

So I don't have much cellulite, but hey whatever I have I want gone, lol. I was very happy with this lotion. I was very happy to see those unsightly dimples start to fade away. It does creates a slight "sauna" effect that may cause you to sweat more. They do state that on the bottle.I have never experienced that though, my friend tried this and she did. It has a very pleasant odor, which I found remarkable since I expected it to smell like chemicals, almost like Nair, lol..I am impressed with this stuff and would recommend this to all those who hate the dimples, lol I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment