Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Dr Song Professional Teeth Whitening Kit 44% Carbamide Peroxide.

I have tried this product, cause needless to say it costs alot of money for the dentist to whiten your teeth. It was an easy process from molding the trays, to applying the gel, the uv light, ect. I am a smoker and my teeth are so much whiter. I am not a big person for yellow teeth, lol. There was no hard abrasive taste and no gaging smell. it takes a while to achieve the results you want, but leave it on up to 4 hours. It was delivered within a week and they will send you an email with instructions. Very friendly company. received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment